Cedar Paddle Women's Native Nature Inspired Large Zipper Wallet (Rising Sun)
- Polyurethane Foam
- Zipper closure
- Beautiful Native inspired designs by Andy Everson
- Magnetic snap ensures your wallet stays closed and secure
- Features 11 card slots and a clear ID holder
- Interior is complete with a zip change section
- Made entirely from animal-friendly materials
Like all Cedar Paddle wallets, this large zipper wallet is made entirely from animal-friendly materials.
Wallet size when closed: 7.5 X 3.5 X 0.75 inches.
Choose from a variety of native-inspired styles designed by artist Andy Everson.
Andy Everson was born in Cormox B.C. and named Nagedzi after his grandfather, Chief Andy Frank of the K'omoks first nation. His cultural interests lay with both his K'omoks and Kwakwaka'wakw ancestries and are expressed through dancing, singing, and even the completion of a master's degree in anthropology.
Andy feels that his artwork stands on par with these other accomplishments. From early self-taught lessons, he has tried to follow in his footsteps of his Kwakwaka'wakw relatives in creating bold and unique representations that remain rooted in the age-old traditions of his ancestors.